By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to receive future emails from SunTrust about our products and services. You may choose to unsubscribe from the promotional emails at any time by visiting our Consumer Privacy Preferences page, and either calling us at the number given, completing the Consumer Privacy Preferences Opt Out form or opting out from any promotional email you receive from us.
Who can enter?
High school seniors or college undergraduates (no GPA or financial need requirement).
How often can I enter?
Starting September 12, 2017, students can enter online once during each entry period.
How are winners chosen?
Two $500 scholarship winners will be randomly chosen every two weeks beginning on or about October 30, 2017, until May 14, 2018. 30 total winners will be chosen at random during this time period.
Other Sweepstakes Details
- Entries will be accepted starting on September 12, 2017. The first drawing will occur on or about October 30, 2017; subsequent drawings are approximately every two weeks thereafter until on or about May 14, 2018
- Free to enter — eligibility is not based on GPA or financial need
- Entrants must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, 13 years of age or older, and have a permanent residence in one of the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia or the District of Columbia (D.C.)
- Eligible colleges: U.S. Department of Education Title IV eligible, two- or four-year public or private college or university located in one of the 50 United States or District of Columbia (D.C.)
- Scholarship check will be payable to the winner's college of attendance
- Read the Official Rules for the 2017–2018 Off to College Scholarship Sweepstakes